Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Exodus Atonement

Exodus 29:37 Seven days thou shalt make an atonement for the altar, and sanctify it; and it shall be an altar most holy: whatsoever toucheth the altar shall be holy.

Don't "try" to atone, atone.
Don't "intend" to atone, atone.
Don't make atonement "possible", atone.... See More
Don't defer the atonement's effect on the decision, response of the altar, atone.
The altar was atoned, not by the choice of the altar, but by the work of the Priest, the sheep are not atoned by the choice of the sheep, but by the work of THE High Priest.

Rom 5:11 And not only so, but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement.

It can be clearly shown that the "we" in Romans 5, is only the saints, not all mankind.

Will God accept "I tried to Repent, I tried to obey, I intended to Repent, I intended to obey, I intended to believe." Nor will Jesus say, "I tried to save all, I intended to save all" Nor will the Holy Spirit say, "I tried to regenerate all, I intended to regenerate all."