Sunday, June 27, 2021

Three Quotes for today

 "I have not one good work that I dare think of, much more trust to, but being what I am, unworthy, undeserving, and hell-deserving, I trust Christ to save me, and if he does not save me, he is not as good as his word; but I have no suspicion about that."

Charles H. Spurgeon
"If God be just, he cannot punish me for sin for which Jesus has offered satisfaction. As long as there is justice in the heart of Deity, it cannot be that a soul justly claiming Christ as his substitute can himself be punished."
Charles H. Spurgeon
“Let it not be forgotten that God’s providences are but the manifestations of His decrees: what God does in time is only what he purposed in eternity- His own will being the alone cause of all His acts and works.”
~ Arthur Pink 1886-1952, "The Sovereignty of God"